Stumped for dinner? Get our life-saving Dinner Daily newsletter. You (and your stomach) can thank us later!
2 view more photos
Top Review bySparklebaby Nice simple recipe and was glad there was no corn starch or too much of a tomato flavour. Made this vegetarian with portobello mushrooms and veggie stock. Excellent -- just like a 'beef' stew from before I became veg. Added worcestershire sauce and thyme.
See All Reviews
Make a Tweak Ask a Question
2 recipe photos
- coat meat with flour then brown in the oil in a skillet on stove top.
- takes about 2 minutes on med heat.
- lightly salt and pepper while browning.
- In a stew pot place meat and cover with water.
- Add onion, rosemary, celery seed, and boullion cubes.
- Simmer on medium heat for 2 1/2 hours or until meat real tender.
- May have to add more water occasionally.
- After meat is tender, add potatoes and carrots and cook till vegetables are tender.
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4Calories 702.5 Calories from Fat 329 47% Total Fat 36.6 g 56% Saturated Fat 12.7 g 63% Cholesterol 118.2 mg 39% Sodium 413.8 mg 17% Total Carbohydrate 55.5 g 18% Dietary Fiber 6.4 g 25% Sugars 4.6 g 18% Protein 37 g 73%
Like what you see here?
Add to collection
Whoops! There are no results for your search. Please modify your search and try again.